Who's the hottest sister in Philippine showbiz?

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Girl of the Month (April)

Marian Rivera
There's something about her that turns me off. But when i saw her in Darna a few years back, i said to myself, she's not that bad. Marian's still not the hottest celeb for me, but she's starting to get my attention. And when i saw her Cosmopolitan cover, i just fell for her. I'm finally seeing the hotness Marian has. That's why she's my girl for this month. I can't wait for her Darna TV series to be on DVD. I also like her in Amaya. I just don't understand why Darna is not out on DVD and yet Amaya is already available.







Runners up:

Sara Paxton - Shark Night
I watched the movie last night. There's a lot of nice shot of her in a blue bikini. The movie sucks, but i think it's worth it by just seeing her in this skimpy bikini.

Kit Kat
One of the sexiest comedienne today.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - The Client List
Isn't she smoking in this series.

January Jones - Emma Frost
She always looks great.



Done...

1 comment:

Solar Stuff said...

Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.