Who's the hottest sister in Philippine showbiz?

Thursday, September 4, 2014

My boss!

So i met this girl that's way older than me. I actually worked with her in a boarding care facility for 10 months untill they transferred me to another facilty because the two caregiver can't get along and had a terrible fight. The bosses had to swap us to avoid another silly fight. With that 10 months that i've worked with her, something has happened to us. At first it was just simple hugs and kisses. Then we started doing oral sex. We've been like this untill i got transferred and there is no romance going on. We are just trying to get off, i believe.

I was transferred late december but i still work in that facility for a couple of days twice a month. The next time i work back there we started doing what we normally do in bed. I was kissing her while my hands are busy fondling her lady parts. I always ask her that we do the real thing but she always refuse to do so. That night i wasn't expecting the real sex in her but i still tried anyways. As i was kissing and touching her, i whispered in her ears that i want to put it inside of her so bad. She said it will never be inside of me. So i said ok and move on to what i'm doing to her. Not contented of oral sex that we've been doing for almost a year, i felt i wanted something different. I then whispered to her that if you don't want to put it inside can i just atleast touch yours with mine. I got no response from her after i ask. So, i proceed to kissing and touching her. And then it happened. She started to get up and position herself on top of me. In my mind she just agreed to do the thing that i ask her. She starts to grab my penis and slowly put it inside of her. At long last we are having sex, that's what on my mind at that time. What a great feeling it is. At her age, she has a pussy of a young girl. It was so tight and i love eating her because her pussy really smells good.

Since then we are having sex everytime we get a chance. That was untill her son came in last july. She got stressed out and her consience finally got to her. We talked about it and decided to break up last month. But we did it again a day after we split up. Now i'm confuse with our situation. It's like if she wants to get fuc ked it's ok, but if i want to fuc k her and she's not in the mood, nothing's gonna happen.

What the heck should i do? I think i'm falling for her. Plus the sex is really really good.
BTW, she is (happily?) married and my wife and i have a complicated relationship.
And the guy who replace me likes her too. Now i'm not only contending with her husband but also that azzhole that tried to steal hugs and kisses when she's asleep. I was so mad when she told me about it i wanted to tell our boss so he'll get fired. But she stopped me and told me that if he does'nt stop, she'll be the one to report him. But everything's ok now, he already stop advancing on her. Right now i think they are getting along well. They're always getting out to grab something to eat and that's fcking killing me. But she said that i am the one she love not him. Evenso, i still get jealous everytime they go out. I can't complain and i can't tell the guy that i am not happy with them always going out because our relationship is forbidden. Next week they have the same day offs and they ate going out again.

I think i'm having a lot of problem with this forbidden relationship. But i just can't get out of it at this time. Not yet!

Right now i'm trying to convince myself that she is just a squeeze and that i don't love her. We'll see what happens, i guess.

I posted this cause i'm really confuse and don't know what to do anymore. This is not a sex blog (lol).



Done...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lakas imagination and fantasy mo mhykael. Haha!