Who's the hottest sister in Philippine showbiz?

Friday, May 25, 2012

My Girl of the Month (May)

Michelle Madrigal - Another FHM photoshoot for Ehra Madrigal's equally hot sister. This is her best solo photoshoot so far. I felt that she really showed her hotness in this issue.



Runner's up: 



Jessica Sanchez - American Idol runner up. She is not that pretty, but she has this strong sexual appeal to me. She looks like Sarah Geronimo, only darker.
 

Erika Padilla - No PBA especially Purefoods/B-Meg fan will forget what had happened in that locker room.

Sarah Chalke - I am hooked with Scrubs lately. I've got seven seasons in my hardrive. This girl has a nice rack. She is one reason i watch the show.


Done...

1 comment:

Solar Stuff said...

Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.