Who's the hottest sister in Philippine showbiz?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miss USA 2012

Miss Rhode Island Olivia Culpo is the 2012 Miss USA.





The Blonde Bombshell Miss Ohio is my girl on the top 5. I think she would be perfect for the Ms. U pageant.


My bets to win it all were:

Miss California - Natalie Pack


Miss Connecticut - Marie Lynn Piscitelli


Miss Kansas - Gentry Miller


Miss Kentucky - Amanda Mertz


Miss Ohio - Audrey Bolte



These five beauty queen have have something in common. They're all Blondes(*wink*). 1 out of my 5 bet went all the way to the top 5. I'm disappointed Miss Ohio didn't win, but i'm not hating the winner Miss Rhode Island. I just feel that she don't stand a chance against the worlds most beautiful women when she competes in the Miss Universe pageant. Anywayz. good luck to her on the upcoming beauty pageant.


Also, Miss Tennessee caught my eye on the swimsuit comptetion. She is not that beautiful so i know she's not gonna win it all, but she looks so hot in that skimpy bikini i thought i'm gonna explode.

Here she is with all the hotness she got.






Done...


No comments: