Who's the hottest sister in Philippine showbiz?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Girl of the Month (March)

Alison Sweeney - Hollywood girls night out co-host
I watch her every Sunday. She looks stunning everytime she graces my screen.




Runner ups:

Roxanne Vargas - NBC Miami

Shiri Spear - NBC Miami

Jennifer Reeves - NBC Miami

Natasha Curry - HLN

Donatella Arpaia - Restaurant Owner

Brea Grant - Daphne aka The Nemesis - Heroes

Well, it looks like i've been watching a lot of NBC Miami. I catch the last 10 minutes of it before i go to work. I used to tune in to "Muy Buenos Diaz" on the Telemundo chanel but they changed it to the World's most amazing videos.

I love my NBC Miami girls, but it's not enough to make my girl for this month. Better luck next time girls.

Done...

No comments: